Construction companies are always looking for ways to grow their business. One effective way they can do this is by using automated quoting.
What Is Automated Quoting Software?
Businesses that rely on sending custom price quotes for each customer (for example, construction or plumbing companies) take many factors into consideration when putting together a price quote.
Automated quoting software makes it easier for your company to create a quote and send a detailed proposal to your potential customer. These tools, such as construction estimating software or painting estimate calculators, also have other useful features like proposal engagement notifications, reporting functionality, and integrations making it easier to sync with other tools, like your CRM.
Why Use Automated Quoting Tools?
Construction companies are increasingly using automated quoting software or CPQ software to manage their business more efficiently and expand their client base. They find that it saves them time and money in the long run because it eliminates the need for costly estimators.
Construction companies can use automated quoting to scale their business by taking the time-consuming process of estimating and quoting out of hands. This way, construction companies can focus on what they do best – design, engineering, and project management.
Benefits Of Automated Quoting Software
- Automated quoting software can process large amounts of data and generate quotes based on customer requirements. It can also extract data from databases, including pricing, labor rates, material cost, etc.
- These sales automation tools can generate quotes in a fraction of the time it would take for a human to do the same. Construction companies can make more money and spend less time on quotes, which would otherwise be done manually.
- Automated quoting systems have been proven to increase conversion rates by up to 300%.
- Construction companies that use automated quoting have a lower cost per quote and fewer customer complaints due to mistakes made by humans.
- Automated estimation software collects emails in order to send price quotes. This is a great way to generate more leads since these estimate tools get 4 times more leads than just a contact form.
With a good automated quoting tool like Sinapi, your company can not only create winning sales quotes in minutes, but also improve customer experience, increase conversions, save valuable time, and enhance efficiency across the business. So, find the right quoting tool and get started today!
For more details, check out these useful links: